Through Defined Benefit Plans, ASPERIA Retirement Plan Solutions assists employers by offering retired employees monthly benefit payments without requiring an employee financial commitment. ASPERIA will design a plan that allows for significant tax deductions for employers, while still benefitting key employees. We fully follow all ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) regulations.
Types of Defined Benefit Plans:
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans *
- Cash Balance Plans *
* These services are available with or without life insurance.
- Preparation of Plan Document
- Calculate employee eligibility and plan entry
- Determine eligibility to receive benefit accrual
- Prepare annual actuarial reports and certification
- Actuarial determination of required employer contributions
- Preparation of individual benefit statements
- Plan termination feasibility study
- Distribution processing including calculation of distribution amount, preparation of required distribution notices
- ERISA reporting including Form 5500 and related schedules, PBGC filings and notices, IRS 945, 1096 and 1099-R Forms, etc.
- FAS 87-88 reporting
- Consulting Services